I'M A HUMAN YA KNOW

My photo
WHATZZZZZUP? Wow I just love saying whatzup. HOLLA people. Welcome to my blog. Feel free to read but no talk-backs. I'm warning you (???) Okay then, enjoy! I'm Ayu Zenitha, heading off. Bye muahhhh

CHECK OUT MY BLOG THROUGH THIS. IT'S EASIER

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hey people!

Hey people.
Whatzzzuzzzzzup?

My name is Arifia Ayu Zenitha, you can call me Ayu or whatevs I don't care.
I just turned fifteen last month and my friends has thrown me this surprise party, thank you guyssss. Love ya!

Okay enough about me. Straight to business (???)
Maybe some of you has read my old blog, well I recently delete it.
I was bored and needed a new scenery to inspired me. Hmm you can say it's getting dull.

Enough with the introduction.
I hope you all can enjoy my new blog. Happy reading!

Ciao.
XOXO, Ayu Zenitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME

INSIDE AYU'S MIND

This is basically the place where I can write anything that I want. Welcome to my mind.
"When you say my name it echoes right through my heart and all I feel is sugar, sweet loving sugar you are." Ayu Z.

VIEW OF MY EYES

VIEW OF MY EYES
Jackie O. A natural beauty indeed.